If you currently live in the Olentangy School District, or are interested in buying a home in the district, here’s a quick breakdown of what the area has to offer!
Olentangy is ranked 7th in Ohio!
- The students can take Advanced Placement coursework and exams.
- The high school test scores show that student performance is proficient in reading with a 97% and proficient in math with a 98%
- 14 elementary schools, 4 middle schools, and 3 high schools
Check out all the subdivisions that Olentangy has to offer.
Things to Do:
- Olentangy Indian Caverns – Enjoy the caverns with guided tours, gem mining, miniature golf, and museum
- Olentangy Trail – 13.75 mile route
- Olentangy Parklands – wildlife observation, bikeway
- Antrim Park – 1.2 mile trail, fishing, playground, shelterhouse, tennis courts, basketball, soccer.
- Olentangy Watershed – The Olentangy Watershed is 32 miles long and that includes about 150 square miles of land situated between the Delaware Dam and the Scioto River.
To get in contact with a Real Estate Agent in the Olentangy area, click here!
Are you looking to buy or sell a home in the Columbus area? Call or email me, and I'll be happy to help!
Roberta Kayne, Realtor & Photographer - All Rights Reserved
Specializing in First Time Buyers and Relocation Buyers
Central Ohio - Columbus - Dublin
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS)
Re/Max Affiliates, 614-537-4564
Connect with me :