6 Things That Will Increase The Resale Value Of Your Home - Everyone wants the highest resale value out of their home. Short of pricey remodels and upgrades, it can be a tough decision trying to get the most bang for your buck. Consider these updates and tips to increase the resale value of your home.
- Landscaping: Beautiful landscaping will add serious value to potential buyers. Consider planting ahead for mature trees and plants. Keep your landscaping updated with seasonal flowers and plants.
- Power Wash: It sounds to simple to be true, but power washing your walkways, driveway, and siding can make a world of difference. It makes your home look much cleaner and more polished than before.
- Upgrade Exterior Doors: Curb appeal is very important in selling your home. Upgrading your doors can give a more modern and fresh look to potential buyers, therefore increasing the value of your home.
- Storage: Build in extra storage. Everyone is about storage these days and building in extra wherever you can will increase the value of your home. Consider adding in shelving and other storage units in your basement, garage, or anywhere you have some extra space.
- Energy Efficient Windows: With cold weather hitting the majority of the United States, energy efficient windows are increasingly more important. While somewhat costly upon purchase, they pay off in the resale value of the home because the buyer will be saving on utilities. The best part is you can even save on energy costs while trying to sell your home!
- Update Kitchens: Updating a kitchen can be a very costly remodel. Smaller updates can make your kitchen look brand new. Repainting or refinishing cabinets that are still in good shape, or upgrading to Energy Star appliances, can refresh your kitchen's look at a fraction of the cost.
Roberta Kayne, Realtor & Photographer - All Rights Reserved
Specializing in First Time Buyers and Relocation Buyers
Central Ohio - Columbus - Dublin
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS)
Re/Max Affiliates, 614-537-4564
Connect with me :